Editor’s note: For CityLab’s Building Bauhaus special report, visual storyteller Ariel Aberg-Riger explains how Tel Aviv’s concentration of Bauhaus architecture came to be and what it represents today.
- “White City of Tel Aviv,” UNESCO
- “Bauhaus Fundaments” (PDF), RISD
- “Form and Light: From Bauhaus to Tel Aviv” (Book), Yigal Gawze
- “White City, Black City: Architecture and War in Tel Aviv and Jaffa” (Book), Sharon Rotbard
- “Tel Aviv’s Architectural Brutalism: Ugly, Hated, but Glad to be Gray,” Haaretz
- “Quick History: The Bauhaus and Its Influence,” Apartment Therapy
Powered by WPeMatico